I will Twist, Corrupt, & Break your mind...
Welcome to my world Peasants :)
a good response to the question “how old are you?” is something along the lines of “dunno i stopped counting after the first few centuries”
and it needs to be said seriously without smiling or humor or as casually as possible and followed by “so anyway” and a subject change as if it’s completely normal
"I stopped counting a few decades ago. no. what’s the one with the zeros? millennia that’s it. human time keeping is so confusing."
i see a lot of people spending time thinking about “who tops” in their otp when they should be thinking about
- who quotes twilight at the other person
- who appreciates cat videos more
- who spent a hellish summer working in the worst gamestop you can imagine
- who lets the other person win in ticklefights
- who chews on their pencil
- who’s the person who accidentally thinks of their grandparents one time while they’re making out and kills the mood
I love how the Addams Family has ZERO slut-shaming. Like… honey you can dance naked and enslave someone with your womanly charms if you want to, I don’t fucking care, but so help me you’re going to get a college education first.
The Addamses are what every family should aspire to be like (you know; without the dismemberment and electric chairs as play time). Honestly, have you ever seen more unconditionally loving and supportive parents than Gomez and Morticia? And not just with the kids, but with each other. I think what’s especially unique about them is how open they are with everything. They don’t treat their children like children. They treat them like they treat everyone else; direct, and to the point.
I HAVE to reblog this…
Remember that time the Addams Family was one of the best TV shows and movie serieses ever?
what do you mean was?
How to cover up tattoos!
- use a red lipstick covering the outlines
- pat on a light concealer, using a setting powder
- pat on your skin tone concealer, and clean up any mistakes using baby wipes to remove excess concealer
- use a fluffy brush and smooth it out with foundation powder.VIDEO TUTORIAL:
we don’t usually reblog/post cosplay stuff, but a friend pointed it out to me and i haven’t seen it elsewhere SO maybe it can help someone!
Useful for cosplay AND if you’re applying for a job that views tattoos as ‘unprofessional’.
Also good for hickeys
This just seems useful for any purpose so here you go